To bridge ethnic, religious and geographic divides through people-inspired action for peace and prosperity.
- To respond to social, economic and environmental issues in the lagging regions of Sri Lanka, and further afield
- To act as a credible knowledge, business and investment link between expatriate Sri Lankans and nation-building opportunities in Sri Lanka
- To work towards improving relations through constructive engagement between expatriate Sri Lankans and the Government and polity of Sri Lanka
- To explore a Sri Lankan approach to diversity management that affirms the notion of a religious and ethnically-cohesive nation
- To pursue the relief of poverty, suffering, sickness, disability, helplessness and distress by providing social and economic empowerment and welfare programs for the benefit of people in need of relief both in Australia and overseas.
Open hearted – Sri Lankans united globally and demonstrating their heart connection to Sri Lanka by working for a peaceful and prosperous country
Reconciled – an acknowledgement of the collective pain, dispossession and trauma caused by past conflicts and a commitment to journeying together
Cohesive – the right of every Sri Lankan citizen, regardless of ethnicity, culture or religion, to enjoy equal opportunity to contribute to and benefit from the social, cultural and economic life of the nation.